Always On-time and Entertaining
And the next two features are focused on the results and the process itself: How long does it take to check all the documents? Everyone who has done it knows it’s not a lightning-fast process. It may take up to a few weeks. Yet, if you decide to implement a biometric security process you will appreciate fast results. The database of biometric info may include up to millions of samples. It takes a couple of minutes to complete the check liveness and verify it.
Who says the process of identification should be boring and extra serious? If your clients are provided with the option to complete a biometric screening instead of filling in copious documents, they will more likely come back to your platform.
- The process is captivating
So, what about the reasons we’ve mentioned above? If you’re curious about them, let’s look in more detail:
- Accessibility. A customer doesn't need to provide any docs to pass the identification. They should use the biometric reader and that’s it. Besides, we offer various samples to meet the expectations of every client.
- Convenience. There are no complicated rules you should follow to set up the process. You should only scan fingerprints, face, eye, etc., depending on the type of the chosen biometric check options. The program then finds the needed pattern and compares it. The procedure can be completed anywhere and at any time.
- Reliability. It’s almost impossible to fake bio data. It’s based on the physiological measurements that are unique to each person. It’s always with the customer and cannot be forgotten.
- Simplicity. You may be surprised to know that a biometric reader can be installed right on the smartphone. Everything one should do is launch an online scanner or reader and follow the instructions. If you have trouble integrating our products, you can always get assistance and support from our experts.
- Universal usage. The set of standard options and the ability to enlarge the functionality of the service according to your needs makes our product extra popular among entrepreneurs in many countries. Template generation is used to reach the highest level of identification accuracy. Tolerance to fingerprint rotation and deformation allows using the service via any device. The option of spoof prevention helps to detect possible changes in appearance. It detects users with contact lenses or fake iris texture.
Biometric fingerprint and other forms of verification are a must when it comes to steady and successful functioning of your business.
Everyone who has ever tried to improve their business by implementing biometric verification rarely switches back to traditional ways of identification. Yet, like any other novelties, biometric ID has its difficulties and peculiarities. They include the process of finding proper readers or scanners, customization, equipment set-up and adjustment.
The following pieces of advice are to help you cope with the possible problems.
- The first thing you should do is to research biometric identification methodology. When you realize that fingerprints and tones of voice are unique and very difficult to duplicate, you will definitely understand why biometric protection is so popular.
- The next thing to do is download and install a tool for biometric access control. These days the whole world could be placed inside a single smartphone. No wonder we offer to try our application, too. There are variants for both iOS and Android. It takes a couple of minutes to run an app. Thanks to the user-friendly interface, anyone can use it without problems. Clear step-by-step instructions allow maintaining trouble-free operation of the service. When it comes to the identification process itself, it works as follows. First, the service is provided with a reference model. If face identification or a fingerprint is not appropriate, the biometric application informs about it. It’s up to you to choose the most convenient physiological measurements for identification. The most widespread are fingerprints, face, eyes.
- One more thing we want to highlight is the process of biometric analysis. We have a specific biometric database that helps us generate accurate results. After a user provides the reference model to the service, it’s encrypted and stored in a database within the device or remote server. Then, as they need to pass authentication, the program compares the provided data with the reference model.
As it turns out, thanks to modern technologies of identity verification, you can eliminate monotonous gathering and scanning endless documents. Moreover, biometrics doesn’t change over the years. It means you don’t need to refresh the information every year, for instance. Biometrics can be used not only as a form of identification but also as access control. It is a necessary part of the powerful two-factor authentication. Therefore, it’s the most appropriate replacement for passwords and a helpful tool for fraud prevention.
Alongside various advantages, it’s worth mentioning the most common cons of biometric recognition. Many people are unwilling to provide their personal data to service companies. They are afraid that one can use their fingerprint scans or face recognition in order to commit scams and frauds. If you decide to use our service, you don’t need to worry about it. We know everything about reliable biometric data protection.
Besides, it’s worth noting that we strictly follow the existing laws and GDPR biometric data regulations. They forbid the use of collected private data for personal needs. We do not sell and do not make our clients’ and users’ personal data available to third parties.
When you entrust us with your business, you may be sure we will help you boost it. Creating a reliable and credible reputation is the key to the growth of any company. Biometric protection is an easy way to create a secure environment and gain new reliable clients. Moreover, it’s an effective means of minimizing online scamming. Although even the biometric protection can be cracked, it’s still one of the most accurate ways to identify a person. It reduces costs and makes your business more trustworthy.